An enthusiastic and knowledgeable IT Support technician who is able to learn quickly and troubleshoot effectively is required to join a computer support and maintenance company based in Muswell Hill.
For this IT Support role you will need good understand of computer support, this would include troubleshooting skills for the following technologies:
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OSX
- Windows Server products, /2008/2012/2016
- Email solutions – Office 365, Google Apps, IMAP, POP
- Computer security
- Hardware (comptia A+)
- Networking knowledge LAN/WAN Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Wi-Fi, VOIP
Additional skills required
- Excellent customer service skills (face-to-face and telephone based)
- Excellent English communication and language skills so to explain technology in simple terms for everyday understanding.
- Installation of computers and peripheral devices (eg printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones).
- Ability to work responsibly with sensitive customer data, taking the appropriate steps to ensure integrity of such data at all times.
- Ability to work as part of a very small team.
Web design skills eg WordPress/HTML, Awareness of the importance of social media to the company, Business meeting and networking skills, Mobile/smart phone troubleshooting – iPhone (iOS), Android, Full Driving Licence
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this IT Support Technician role then we would like to hear from you.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills / experience: IT Support, IT Support Technician, Support Engineer, IT, Windows Server, First Line, IT Technician, Third Line Support, Second Line Support, Service Desk
Email for applications: